5 Tips to Start Seeing Results
Are you stuck in a rut? Have you not been seeing the results you want on your health and fitness journey? If so, I recommend trying these 5 tips to start seeing the results you so badly want.
- Increase your workout intensity.Look at your routine you are currently doing and adjust it. Add in HIIT (High Intensity Interval Training) to both your cardio sessions and your lifting sessions. These do not need to be long sessions, just add in the intervals.
- Eat to fuel your body.What are you putting in your mouth? Is it giving you energy? Look at what you are eating and eat to fuel your body rather than eating to eat. Try eliminating gluten and dairy and see how you feel after a week. Personally, I focus on carb cycling so I am eating a specific way to support my workout that day.
- Prioritize strength training.Stop with the long drawn out cardio and start strength training. The more lean muscle mass you have, the more calories you burn at rest. Ladies – this is for YOU! You need to be lifting weights. If you don’t know where to start, try one of my programs you can download here.
- Prioritize recovery.Your body NEEDS rest and recovery. This is very important ladies! You do not need to kill it every single day. Muscles are built and fat is loss during recovery as well. So remember that!
- If what you are doing right now is not working, then switch it up.If you are not seeing the results you want right now, then take a look at your fitness and nutrition plan and SWITCH IT UP. Try my FASTer Way to Fat Loss program to re-start your metabolism and start seeing the results you want!