Benefits of Carb Cycling
Hello Friends! This month I’ve spent quite a bit of time sharing with you my knowledge on carb cycling, carbohydrates and why you need them, what carbs do for you and the right carbs to eat. One of my passions is sharing with women how to take this information and apply it so that you are able to effectively utilize what you know to get results you desire.
Carb Cycling has been a HUGE success for myself and hundreds of my clients who now have the tools to build muscle and burn fat effectively as a jump start and lifestyle diet.
Today, I am super excited to invite you to take a look at what Carb Cycling is and how YOU can benefit from trying it!
First, the basics of Carb Cycling summarized:
Carb cycling is just what it sounds like, eating more carbohydrates on some days (high carb days) to promote muscle growth and eating less carbohydrates (low carb days) on same days to promote fat loss and minimize fat gain. Using this technique combined with intermittent fasting, your body will enter extreme fat burning mode. However, intermittent fasting is just as important as carb cycling. This is where you have periods of time without eating at all, letting your body rest from insulin production. It is a conscious decision to skip certain meals, shortening you're feeding window as well as resting your body during your fast.
Next, here are my top reasons for trying carb cycling as a tried and true method for success in resetting your body, metabolism and to get you on track for future successes in your nutrition and training as you’ll have a resource and understanding of how to eat what, and when moving into forward.
1. Carbohydrates are used as energy by the body; they fuel your day-to-day functions as well as your workouts. When you eat a good amount of healthy carbs on some days and focus on high healthy fats on the off days, your metabolism stays revved up and BURNS MORE FAT AT REST. And who wouldn’t want that?!?
2. Cycling carb intake also allows you to utilize fat for fuel as opposed to carbohydrates. The pattern of alternating high carb, moderate carb and low carb days tricks your metabolism into burning fat and a lot of calories. That combined with timing your workouts based on what and HOW you are eating that day, you are able to increase fat burning all day long. The carbs are then used to BUILD MUSCLE WHILE BURNING FAT! Yes, please!
Lastly, I want to share with you the top and most recognized benefits of carb cycling and why it may be easier than you think!
- It allows you to eat the foods you love
- It allows you to build muscle while burning fat
- Improved insulin sensativity (I've had many clients go through my program who where insulin sensative and reports came back they are not anymore)
- Better sleep
- More energy
It is my absolute pleasure to equip you with the tools you need to be successful with your heath and fitness goals. This system has become tried and true for myself and countless clients who have gained control over their cravings, given their bodies the correct and proper fuel it needs to function optimally and to have a grasp on their nutrition that will be a pool of knowledge that they can always draw from. I offer one on one consultations for anyone considering this program and would love to speak with you to hear your goals and share with you how Carb Cycling just may be what you are looking for! For more information about my 4 Weeks to Fat Loss Bootcamp: The 30 Day Carb Cycle Solution - click HERE.